Easy Wall Art for YOUR House

There has got to be a way to bring our craft know-how out of the dollhouse and into our house!
I needed some wall art or the large blank wall in my house but I did not want to spend an arm and a leg for it ... so I decided to make some.

I used:

*foam board from the dollar store... 2 x $1.00 = $2.00
*50 sheet pack of scrap book paper... 1 x $5.00 = $5.00
( found this at Walmart)
*clear tape ... already had at home
*yarn... I already had this too
*black electrical tape... took from the hubby :o)

Instructions:

*cut and tape the scrap book paper to cover the board and then cover the seams with the black electrical tape... hang on the wall buy taping yarn to the back... Done!

... so this project only cost me $7.00 and I still have a whole bunch of scrap book paper left over.

Happy Crafting :o)

Popular Posts